Thursday 19 May 2016

My Jesus is gangster good



My Jesus is gangster good
He walked in sandals around any hood

My Jesus didn't need bling to be seen
He loved the dirty, clean and mean

My Jesus spoke with love and grace
He didn't use drugs and alcohol to get you to see his face

My Jesus didn't carry a gun or dagger
He walked tall with honest swagger

My Jesus sat and ate with anyone
He didn't need to know where you've been or what you've done

Why do you feel the need to join a gang to be "hood"?
Why do you want to shed blood to be "good"?
Why do you hurt and harm to be "seen"?
Why do you want colours to "look mean"?

If Jesus didn't need to be a real gangster to be "phat"
Why can't you change to be all "that"?

If Jesus didn't need to be a real gangster to be "the man"
Why can't you quit and let Him be your plan?

My Jesus is gangster good
Allow Him into your heart and hood.


 Image result for pictures of jesus with words john 14:6

No comments:

Post a Comment