Thursday 12 January 2017

I AM....

God is awesome and works in mysterious ways. Today, I met with a life coach to see what I need to do to change my path so I can do what God’s purpose is for my life. Last year, I discovered for sure what God’s purpose is for my life and starting making “selfish” decisions to start fulfilling that purpose.  It took an hour of discussing but then the two words which have been on my mind for the past week were mentioned. The two words being….”I am”

God this year has given me these words to hear, carry and share with others. We all have dreams and passions that we want to achieve but how are we supposed to do this when we “want” more than we “am”?

One thing I will always know for sure is that I AM a child of God and I AM a servant of God. This will never change. 

This year, I am a writer. I am a counsellor. I am going to follow my dreams and change my path. I am going to earn money through doing what I love and I know that God will help me to change “my want” into “my am”. And the awesome thing I discovered today is how I can combine my passions to help others.

We often forget that God knows exactly who we are meant to be. He created us, He gave us the gifts He intended us to use and He is the one that provides us with the fruits of the spirit to achieve HIS PURPOSE in OUR LIFE.

Why do we doubt when God doesn’t? Why don’t we believe what God believes? How can we accept that God is convinced about everything when we are not convinced about anything?

God BELIEVES in YOU!
God DOES NOT DOUBT your ABILITIES!
God KNOWS that you can “AM” and change your CAN’T into I CAN!

God never doubts His own ability to be your GOD, your ROCK, your SAVIOUR. He was so sure of His abilities and possibilities that He sacrificed HIS ONLY SON for YOU!

So…I challenge you this year to discover or re-discover God’s purpose and passion in your life and say to yourself…..

I AM



No comments:

Post a Comment