Monday 29 August 2016

Excellent for God

Image result for excellence bible verse

 This week-end a group of us were challenged to "Do all things with excellence" and "Do all things to the best of your ability".

We were also reminded that everything we have, we have from God. I laid in my bed that night, looking around my room, realising that, what was all around me, I received it from God. God blessed me with the job to earn the money I needed to buy the things I have.

Let that thought rest for a minute......

It also means that I wouldn't have been blessed with the job and/or money if I wasn't doing everything to the best of my ability. Why? Because the more we give, the more we receive. The more we follow God, the more He blesses us.

It's wonderful knowing that we are all able to do everything to the best of our ability and achieve excellence because God has given us what we need to do this. We need to remind ourselves that we are not doing it for ourselves but to glorify God.

Yes, like all humans, this is not always easy to do especially when you are doing things you don't like but maybe this is the true faith tests. Testing whether we practise what we preach and do things to truly glorify God. Testing whether we can do tasks to the best of ability even when we feel like they are useless.

These thoughts make me sweat as it is a HUGE goal to achieve. And here, I thought writing a novel is big. Achieving excellence for God so I can progress and change. Achieving excellence for God by sharing excellence with others. Achieving excellence for God by trying to be humble and not selfish. This paragraph is wearing me out just thinking about trying to achieve all of this. Can it be done?

So, are you up to the challenge? Do you know that God has given you all the things you need to achieve EXCELLENCE?

Are you willing to strive for excellence to glorify God? Are you willing to share your excellence with others for God? Are you willing to give your best in all things for God? Are you willing to try?

No matter how you answered, DON'T GIVE UP! GOD NEVER GIVES UP ON YOU!

God's got your back if no one else does. It might seem we are going at it alone because we don't have a support system or people who understand but God does! God supports you when you fall and stand tall. God understands everything about you. God gave you the abilities you need.

GOD EXCELLENTLY CREATED EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!

Image result for don't give up bible verse

No comments:

Post a Comment